Sept. 3. Networking, AGM & our 2022 Business Plan
ITSNZ Annual General Meeting 2020
Official notice of the ITSNZ Inc Annual General Meeting.
Thursday September 3rd 330- 530PM NZST | The AGM will be followed by the Young Transport Professionals event.
Members and prospective members are encouraged to attend the AGM, to receive reports from the board of directors and to discuss our 2020-2022 Business Plan.
- Welcome from the Executive Officer, Simon McManus
- Report from the Chair, Mike Rudge
- Report from President, Stephen Hewett
- Presentation of our 2020-2022 Business Plan
- Report from Young Transport Professionals, Amy Strang and Armin Guttke
- Financial Report
- Vote on adjustment to membership fees
Tea and coffee will be available on arrival. The AGM will be followed by networking and the Tranport Innovators Panel hosted by ITSNZ Young Transport Professionals
Please register for the AGM and/or the Transport Innovators panel