Date: 6-7 May, 2019
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
T-Tech is New Zealand’s foremost Future Transport Conference. New Zealand's leading event to explore transport innovations, trends and research. Featuring presentations by thought-leaders, technology experts, academics and innovators, T-Tech is also a forum for updates and discussion on government policy, major projects and initiatives.
T-Tech is coordinated by Intelligent Transport Systems New Zealand (ITSNZ) and part-funded by our members.
Submit and Win: If your paper or presentation is selected for T-Tech 2019, will be eligible to win the best paper and best presenter award and receive up to NZD $5000 towards attending the ITS World Congress (or similar international conference). Open to members and non-members based in NZ. Details on the submission form.
• Submissions open, Tuesday November 19th, 2018
• Submissions close, Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
• Status notification to authors Feb 5th, 2019
• Re-submission deadline for complete presentations March 4th, 2019
• Speaker registration deadline March 8th, 2019
• T-Tech Conference, May 6-7, 2019
T-Tech is sponsored through our Gold and Silver Members. | Enquire now about joining ITSNZ for promotion opportunities and discounted tickets