Submissions increase by more than 30% on 2019
With a 30% increase in submissions, the T-Tech programme committee are about to start work on reviewing the papers and presentation abstracts, following which, the initial programme announcements will be made.
Make sure you are subscribed to our events notices to receive notices to your inbox
The Program Committee is excited to announce 6 Conference programme themes for 2020.
- Safety - Developing, trialing and integrating technologies to deliver Vision Zero
- Community-shaping / placemaking - Solutions to improve liveability, access and environments
- Digitalisation Planning for and adopting 5G, Automation, Smart Cities solutions
- Freight and Business - Developing and adopting efficiency innovations to benefit NZ inc.
- Sustainability - Energy as a Tech Enabler / Emission reductions / Modal shift and behaviour change
- Resilience Safeguarding and future-proofing systems and infrastructure
Launched in 2018, replacing the ITS Annual Summit T-Tech is the leading forum to discuss challenges, innovations and solutions that help make transport safer, greener and more efficient. T-Tech has grown significantly with over 170 people attending in 2019, two full days of programme including international keynotes, industry leaders, researchers
For those working towards and researching goals of safer, more efficient and sustainable transport T-Tech is the most important event to progress the conversation. We look forward to welcoming you to T-Tech in May. Join the conversation online #ttech20
T-Tech is sponsored through our Gold and Silver Members. | Enquire now about joining ITSNZ for promotion opportunities and discounted tickets