28th Intelligent Transport Systems World Congress. Los Angeles (LA)
28th ITS World Congress
Date:September 18-22, 2022 | International Conference
The Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America), announced that the 28th ITS World Congress will be held in Los Angeles in 2022, marking the signature event’s return to the United States for the first time since 2014.
The ITS World Congress, which in 2022 will be held September 18-22 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, is the premier event for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) around the world. Each year,
industry stakeholders, including policymakers, OEM’s, entrepreneurs, researchers, academics, investors, and other leaders gather in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific on a rotating basis. The ITS World
Congress features live education sessions in which industry experts present the latest developments in ITS, tours and demos that showcase cutting-edge technology in action, multiple networking events, and
a comprehensive expo floor.
ITS America is also running an "Emerging Leaders Programme" for University teams from around the world.
- November 15, 2021: Call for Contributions Announced
- December 17, 2021: Call for Contributions Submissions Open
- March 1, 2022: Call for Contributions Deadline
- April 29, 2022: Status of Notification to Paper Authors and SIS Organizers
- May 28, 2022: Final paper submission and SIS submission Deadline