Free 1 hour webinar with Engineering Leaders
FUTURE OF ENGINEERING IN NEW ZEALAND
Young engineers, transport professionals and students are invited to the Future of Engineering webinar. Engineering industry leaders from Transpower, BVT, and Waka Kotahi will talk about topics including how automation, overseas resourcing, and the future of work could change how we do engineering here in Aotearoa.
Future of Engineering in New Zealand live webinar is organised by Engineering New Zealand Auckland Young Engineers, Young Water Professionals, and ITSNZ Young Transport Professionals. A few engineering industry leaders will cover topics including but not limited to:
- Automation of engineering processes and functions
- Electrification of Aotearoa’s economy to achieve zero carbon by 2050
- ITSNZ Young engineers’ contribution towards transport solutions for a thriving Aotearoa
- How the future of work could change how we do engineering here in Aotearoa
- Future issues and opportunities of Aotearoa
- How young people in STEM can prepare themselves and make an impact for future
- The presentations will be followed by a workshop where young professionals and students can discuss their ideas and suggestions for the future of engineering in Aotearoa.
The speakers from different engineering industry are:
Andrew Renton - Senior Principal Engineer at Transpower New Zealand
Sulo Shanmuganathan - Chief Engineer of Waka Kotahi NZTA
Note. At this stage the webinar will not be recorded but will update should this change.
Share this event notice