Young transport professionals sought to contribute to ITSNZ strategy and activities
Your opportunity to join the ITSNZ Board of Directors
The ITSNZ board has identified a need to engage with young professionals, ensuring that we support career and skills development, networking and developing knowledge and passion for ITS and future transport solutions.
To help us achieve these goals we are seeking applications from young professionals who would like to join the ITSNZ board as non-voting members.
Applicants are encouraged to send us a single-page application letter for consideration which outlines their experience, motivation and ideas for contribution.
Here is a guide for those who might be interested to include in their application:
- Demonstrate commitment to being actively engaged in providing transport products, services or expertise
- Be creative with ideas we can improve engagement with youth from the sector
- Should be available to contribute to and attend up to eight board meetings per year (Board experience not a necessity)
- Keen to demonstrate leadership and represent ITSNZ in engaging peers
- Willing to represent and advocate for issues affecting young professionals
Applications are open till February 11, 2020. Please include your name, contact details and confirm support from your management for pursuing the opportunity.
ITSNZ is committed to supporting diversity across the transport sector.
Please feel free to share this notice on Social Media.