Join us at T-Tech 2020 - New Zealand's Future Transport Conference
T-Tech is the leading forum to discuss challenges, innovations and solutions that help make transport safer, greener and more efficient.
For those working towards these goals, T-Tech is the most important event to progress the conversation, helping decision-makers identify and investigate the best of the emerging solutions being developed and discussed globally in a New Zealand context. What do these new and emerging solutions and trends mean for New Zealand?
T-Tech is essential learning and networking opportunity for transport professionals, researchers, local and central government policy and agency teams, urban planning and property developers and freight and mobility providers. T-Tech is a rare opportunity to hear from inspiring world-class keynotes, government decision makers, and leading experts and thought leaders.
We look forward to welcoming you to T-Tech in May. Join the conversation online #ttech20
T-Tech is coordinated by Intelligent Transport Systems New Zealand (ITSNZ) and part-funded by our members.
The Program Committee is excited to announce 6 Conference programme themes for T-Tech 2020.
- Safety - Developing, trialling and integrating technologies to deliver Vision Zero
- Community shaping/placemaking - Solutions to improve liveability, access and environments
- Digitalisation Planning for and adopting 5G, Automation, Smart Cities solutions
- Freight and Business - Developing and adopting efficiency innovations to benefit NZ inc.
- Sustainability - Energy as a Tech Enabler / Emission reductions / Modal shift and behaviour change
- Resilience Safeguarding and future-proofing systems and infrastructure
Tickets on sale soon
The Business Case - Why you should be attending T-Tech 2020
- Inspiring and knowledgeable keynote speakers
- Full 2-day programme, including split streams
- Government updates on policy, projects and direction
- Learn about innovative products and services
- Learn from groundbreaking projects in transport safety, sustainability and efficiency
- Get revealing insights into trends and behaviours using data
- Great networking with Australasia's ITS community
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting at T-Tech?
Is your organisation an innovator, technology and infrastructure supplier, consultancy or government agency helping solve transport challenges?
Become a member, promote your organisation to support the work we do at ITSNZ (including our annual conference T-Tech). ITSNZ is a non-profit organisation affiliated to a global network of intelligent transport organisations and events. T-Tech is sponsored by our members with Gold and Silver Members receiving acknowledgement and numerous member benefits, opportunities and discounts
Pictured below Te Papa Tongarewa, the National Museum of New Zealand.