Share with hashtag #ttech21
Join us at T-Tech - New Zealand's Intelligent Transport & Future Transport Conference
T-Tech is New Zealand's leading forum to discuss Intelligent Transport Systems and Future Transport challenges, innovations and solutions that help make transport safer, greener and more efficient.
T-Tech is an essential learning and networking opportunity for transport professionals, researchers, local and central government policy and agency teams, freight and mobility companies. T-Tech is a rare opportunity to hear from inspiring world-class keynotes, government decision-makers, and leading experts, innovators and thought leaders.
We look forward to welcoming you to T-Tech in June. Join the conversation online #ttech21
T-Tech is hosted by Intelligent Transport Systems New Zealand (ITSNZ) and part-funded by our members.
Calling for Abstracts for Paper and Presentations
- Submissions are open till March 11th
- Abstracts are only 250-word synopsis, summary or "abstract" of your intended presentation or paper
- You can choose to submit either:
A technical or research paper (which will also be presented verbally)
Or a verbal-only presentation, which requires no associated document and is best suited to demonstrate innovative thinking
- The Programme Committee will be seeking to develop a programme that represents diversity.
- Speakers are given a significant discount on tickets and can win recognition for best conference paper or presentation.
The Business Case - Why you should be attending and taking part in T-Tech 2021
- Inspiring and knowledgeable keynote speakers and experts
- A full 2-day programme, including split streams
- Get updates on government policy, projects and direction
- Learn about innovative products and services
- Learn from groundbreaking projects in transport safety, sustainability and efficiency
- Get revealing insights into trends and behaviours
- Great networking opportunities with Australasia's Transport Technology Community
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting at T-Tech?
Is your organisation an innovator, technology and infrastructure supplier, consultancy or government agency helping solve transport challenges?
Become a member, get ticket discounts, promote your organisation and support the work we do at ITSNZ (including our annual conference T-Tech). ITSNZ is a non-profit organisation affiliated to a global network of intelligent transport organisations and events. T-Tech is sponsored by our members with Gold and Silver Members receiving acknowledgement and numerous member benefits, opportunities and discounts
Pictured below: Te Papa Tongarewa, the National Museum of New Zealand, our venue for T-Tech 2021.