Add to Calendar | Date: May 5th - 7th, 2019 | Location: Christchurch, New Zealand | Share with hashtag #ttech19
T-Tech is New Zealand’s Future Transport Conference, New Zealand's leading event to explore transport innovations, trends and research. Featuring presentations by thought-leaders, technology experts, academics and innovators, T-Tech is also a forum for updates and discussion on government policy, major projects and initiatives.
T-Tech is coordinated by Intelligent Transport Systems New Zealand (ITSNZ) and part-funded by our members.
Themes for 2019
- Future Transport and Cities
- Sustainability, Efficiency and Beating Climate Change
- Safety in Cities and Transport
- Connectivity, Cybersecurity, Data and Digital Infrastructure
- Future Freight
Submit and Win: If your paper or presentation is selected for T-Tech 2019, will be eligible to win the best paper and best presenter award and receive up to NZD $5000 towards attending the ITS World Congress (or similar international conference). Details on the submission form.
• Submissions open, Tuesday, November 19th, 2018
• Submissions close, Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
• Status notification to authors Feb 5th, 2019
• Re-submission deadline for complete presentations March 4th, 2019
• Speaker registration deadline March 8th, 2019
• T-Tech Conference, May 6-7, 2019
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting at T-Tech? T-Tech is sponsored through our Gold and Silver Members. | Enquire now about joining ITSNZ